What should I expect?
The NLP Practioner course is 8 days and consists of two parts:
- A pre course study pack consisting of a multimedia pack and a course manual. You will need to invest time completing some background reading, listening to the CD’s and completing some questions – this will require approximately 120 hours.
- Attending the 8 day intensive Course where you will spend the week extending your learning, practicing and refining the techniques that you have focused on in the pre course work. The course is highly experiential and you will leave confident in your abilities to apply the techniques learnt.
- Magic of NLP Demystified - Byron Lewis and Frank Pucelik (ISBN 1 55552 017 0)
- The NLP Coach - Ian McDermott and Wendy Jago (ISBN 7499 2186 2 hbk)
- The structure of Magic - I and II - Grinder and Bandler (ISBN 08314 - 0044 - 7 and ISBN 08314-0049-8)
- NLP at Work - Sue Knight (ISBN 1-85788-302-0)
At JS-International we’ve worked with hundreds of organisations and professionals internationally. We provide you with the very best in NLP training. Our NLP training takes you on a life changing journey of learning, self discovery, change and personal development. To maximise your learning we create a memorable environment where you will feel confident in practicing and utilising the concepts within NLP; and we keep participant numbers low to enhance your personal experience.
We train at Practitioner and Master Practitioner level and incorporate Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis into our NLP programmes.