Jan Versteeg is co-owner and Director of JS-International. Jan studied Hotel Management and then Economics in the Netherlands, after which he worked in the Catering Sector for 10 years.
During this time he worked internationally (Germany and France) for companies such as Restoplan (Regional Director, responsible for 250 employees) and Le General de Restaration (focusing on product development).
He also studied Facility Management, gaining a Bsc. Jan taught at a Hotel Management school for 2 years and then started up his own business, managing and owning a catering business, restaurant and hotel. Apart from managing the day-to-day business he was also responsible for 200 employees, teambuilding activities and sales training for external clients.
Since 2004 he has been a Director of JS-International and international training and coaching business based in Spain and has worked with such clients as Vodafone, Shell, Panasonic, NetJets, Mars, Skype, Burberry and Henley Management School. He is also one of the founding directors of The Global Network for Coaching and Mentoring, a certified coaching and development programme for leaders.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive coaching
- Team development and coaching
- Personal change
- International mangement development and leadership
- Fluent in English, Dutch and German
Education and training
- Bsc Facility Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Trainer of NLP and Time Line Therapy™
- Trained Chef
- Ontological coach (approved by the ICF)
- Qualified to use MBTI and Firo-B
- Qualified to use Hogan Development Survey
- Qualified to use Hermann Brain dominance profile
- Trainer in political intelligence
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Supervision
- Time Line Therapy association
- American Board of NLP
- Personal change
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)